The 21st century is an information age of high-tech industries and the electronic devices have occupied an important place in human social life and work. When efficient electronic products are used more and more frequently, data security starts to become the most concerned topic among the public.
Hoping to avoid such tragedy, many computer users choose to use brand hard drives, such as Seagate hard drive which enjoys high reputation in hard drive field. Yet, everyone should be aware of the fact that data loss is unavoidable. That’s why I would like to share my opinions on Seagate hard drive repair.
Seagate Hard Drive Repair
The fact is no matter how careful you’re when using/managing your data on the Seagate hard drive, the result may be the same – valuable data disappear suddenly. At this critical moment, Seagate data recovery becomes extraordinarily important.
Here, I’d like to offer wonderful tools to help you enjoy high-quality Seagate recovery services.
Seagate Drive Recovery on Windows
MiniTool data recovery software is used by over 2,000,000 users and has helped most of them regain their lost important data. So I think you should give it a shot. But you need to know that this method is only useful when the data loss is caused by logical failures (the Seagate hard drive is not damaged physically).
- If you’re running a Windows OS, such as Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, you may just choose to install MiniTool Power Data Recovery to your computer (you should not install it to the Seagate hard drive which needs to be repaired).
- Then, launch the software to get into its main interface, from which you should choose a suitable function to start Seagate hard drive recovery. Just put your cursor onto each of them to know the specific using scope. “Damaged Partition Recovery” module is advised unless partitions are lost from the Seagate drive.
3. After that, you should select the Seagate hard drive and press “Full Scan” button to detect files in it.
4. When the scan is finished, you should check all files you need from the scan result and then press “Save” button to save them to another drive.
Please note that you should get a license to continue Seagate recovery when you see the File Saving Limit window shown in above interface.
Besides, if your OS crashed, a bootable edition is needed to access and recover data from Seagate drive. At this time, you also need to get a license.
When all these operations are finished, you may try every possible means to reformat the hard drive to make it work properly.
External Hard Drive Repair on Mac
- If you’re a Mac user, you have to get MiniTool Mac Data Recovery to get back lost data from Seagate hard drive. Certainly, you still can’t install it to the drive where lost data were since it may bring secondary damage and make lost data unrecoverable.
- Also, you need to launch the software after installation and choose a function to enjoy the easy hard drive recovery service on Mac.
Step 3 and step 4 are basically the same with those mentioned in the previous situation.
Note: there’s also a bootable edition designed for Seagate hard drive repair on Mac OS which can’t boot successfully.
All in all, you can enjoy different Seagate recovery services by using different products or different editions of the same product. So, the Seagate data recovery cost is not all the same. But, the most important thing of all is – it can help you recover data from Seagate drive successfully. This is enough, I think!