The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports, Inc. “Implant biomaterials Market By Material Type (Metal & Alloy Biomaterials, Polymer Biomaterials, Composite Biomaterials, Natural Biomaterials), By Application (Orthopedics, Dental, Ophthalmic, Cardiovascular, Others) – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026”, the market for implant biomaterials was valued at US$ 34.8 million in 2017 and is anticipated to achieve US$ 64.0 billion by 2026 for a CAGR of 7.0 per cent during the 2018-2026 forecast period.
The worldwide market for implant biomaterials shows a productive rise over the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 due to an rise in orthopedic, cardiovascular and dental implant processes worldwide. Growing incidence of heart disease, dental problems (mainly decay) and bone infections, leading to hip or knee replacement, are key factors driving the worldwide market. External variables driving market demand include fresh technology assessments in the intelligent digital dental and orthopedic industries, advancements in CAD / CAM technologies, 3D printing technology, growing demand for tailored implants, and increasing medical tourism, which are increasing the development of the market during the forecast period. Increasing implantation processes with metal and metal alloys, ceramics and composite materials are in high global demand.
Browse the full report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/biomaterials-for-implantable-devices-market
Manufacturers also focus on the modification of the material characteristics of composite materials and bioabsorbables with fillers such as bioactive ceramics. In tissue engineering, contemporary innovations have focused on the biological essentials for the use of cells and signaling components to further enhance the structure of the organ. The increasing field of cosmetic dentistry is increasing the general demand for esthetic restoration. Manufacturers continue to focus on improving coatings to complement the functions of existing medical device implants, with the aim of improving and standardizing their incorporation of antimicrobial properties and Osseo integrative properties.
Significant growth in target patient pools in developing countries such as India, Brazil, Argentina, China, Mexico, Indonesia and others, increased acceptance of sophisticated and branded biomaterials, as well as an growing number of dental hospitals, orthopedic clinics and outpatient surgery centers are contributing to general market development.
The enhanced costs of orthopedic, dental, cardiovascular implant processes, lack of awareness, post-surgery problems, failure of implants, strong preference for metal implants in developing countries, and inconsistent reimbursement policies are few external considerations that limit the general development of the global market for implant biomaterials. External variables driving market growth include growing awareness of sophisticated biomaterials and their corresponding applications, rising minimally invasive surgeries, fresh product launches, and mergers and acquisitions that fuel the demand for implant biomaterials in the near future.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the implant biomaterials market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 7.0% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Based on the material type, the metal alloys segment shows lucrative growth with increasing applications in the orthopedic and dental restorative procedures. Higher technology assessment in the products with computer-aided technology is gaining traction in the market.
- Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, and Latin America show promising opportunities and shows growing CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness advanced implant biomaterials along with increasing implant procedures
- Increasing number of advanced hospital and dental healthcare settings, easy accessibility of branded products with enhanced digital applications to patients, and rising healthcare spending in Brazil, India, China, Mexico, Russia, and Japan will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period
- Major players in this vertical are Evonik Industries AG, Celanese Corp., Royal DSM and Invibio, Inc., DuPont, AdvanSource Biomaterials Corp., Collagen Matrix, Inc., Invibio Ltd., Collagen Solutions Plc., Keystone Dental, Inc., Surgival, SBM France, Zimmer Biomet and others
Download Free PDF Sample Request: https://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/138431
Report Scope by Segments
By Restorative Material Type (2016–2026; US$ Bn)
- Metal & Alloy Biomaterials
- Polymer Biomaterials
- Composite Biomaterials
- Natural Biomaterials
By Application Segment (2016–2026; US$ Bn)
- Others (Soft Tissue Repair, Drug Delivery Systems)
By Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Bn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Latin America