The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports, “Ambulance Stretchers Market By Product Type (Emergency Stretchers, Transportable Stretchers), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Emergency Service Providers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026” The worldwide market for ambulance stretchers was valued at US$ 208.5 million in 2017 and is anticipated to achieve US$ 262.4 million by 2026 for a CAGR of 2.6 percent between 2018 and 2026.
Browse the full report at “Ambulance Stretchers Market”
The worldwide market for ambulance stretchers is unveiling productive development over the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, due to increasing progress in the delivery of emergency care services to hospitals and emergency care centers. Technology assessments in ambulance stretchers such as manual stretchers, pneumatic stretchers or hydraulic stretchers and electrically driven stretchers are gaining momentum in hospitals and clinics. Newly produced transportable stretchers have improved capacities compared to fundamental or simple equipment with enhanced functionality and features such as removable / reversible headrest, adjustable backrest (up to 75 degrees), storage cabinet, knee lift and shock position, cylinder holders, antimicrobial sheet, enhanced locking mechanisms, improved hydraulic technology in the critical area.
In nations such as the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan and Australia, pneumatic and electrical ambulance stretchers rapidly replace manual stretchers. However, in developing countries, the use of manual stretchers is largely in the end-user segment owing to their low price and ease of access.
Major driving factors in the global ambulance stretchers market include, expanding geriatric population, expanded government spending on social care, developing medical tourism in countries like India, China, Brazil, Mexico, GCC countries, and rising awareness about emergency care service providers in the local regions of the developing nations. However, the conveyance of ambulances geologically is much unstructured. Besides, factors such as staggering expense of private emergency care services and absence of trained experts in the emergency care administrations may hamper the growth and development of the global ambulance stretchers market during the forecast period. High prices and availability of new transportable ambulance stretchers in the rural and local areas, such as bariatric trolley, incubator transport trolley and other critical care trolley with full support is also a very crucial factor, which restricts the overall consumption of this equipment in the hospitals, clinics and ambulatory service centers in the developing economies.
Major players in this vertical are Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Fu Shun Hsing Technology Co. Ltd., Getinge Group, Medline Medical Equipment Inc., Ferno-Washington, Inc., Omega Surgical Industries, Zhangjiagang New Fellow Med Co., Ltd., Dragon Industry (ZJG) Co., Ltd, CI Healthcare and others.
Download Free PDF Sample Request: Ambulance Stretchers Market
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the ambulance stretchers market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 2.6% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Based on the product, the emergency stretcher segment is expected to spearhead the market with new technological features along with higher patient safety.
- The transportable ambulance stretchers are gaining more traction in terms of revenue generation during the forecast period, such as pneumatic and electric powered stretchers
- North America to contribute maximum revenue share in the overall growth of the ambulance stretchers market, attributed to rising accidental cases, sports injuries, higher adoption of top end models in more than 70 percent of the hospitals, increasing awareness and programs held by major emergency care service providers, maximum reimbursement coverage, higher patient safety and the presence of key manufacturers & sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada.
- Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific to show promising opportunities at a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period. Rising government funding, increasing number of hospitals and emergency care service centers, surging geriatric population, and increasing healthcare spending in India, China, and Japan contributes to the overall market growth.
By Product Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Emergency Stretchers
- Transportable Stretchers
By End-user Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Emergency Service Providers
- Ambulatory Service Centers
By Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Latin America