Credence Research’s latest report on the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market provides in-depth understanding of competitive analysis, 2018 to 2026 market forecast, and market trends and sizes. Credence Research report aims to identify business opportunities for different stakeholders by focusing on different aspects such as market drivers, potential revenue streams, challenges, opportunities, issues, and various events affecting the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market. Market report on “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” covers comprehensive analysis and forecast for market segmentation “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing,” leading regions in the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market together with major countries.
The global Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) genetic testing market is projected to surge with a double digit CAGR of 19.4% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Rising awareness about genome testing and risk of genetic diseases and increased inquisitiveness about the assessment of lineage and ancestry are the major driving factors for the global market. Over the past 10 years, the global DTC genetic testing market has experienced extensive variations in term of market value due to the regulatory constraints. With rampant commercialization of DTC genetic testing products in the U.S., the market was going to be establish until FDA ordered the manufacturers to withdraw the products owing to potential health consequences of test generated results.
The report also covers several profiles of leading companies operating in the market of “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing.” Estimation of market size includes data triangulation from various types of approaches such as top-down, bottom-up, supply-side and demand-side. Important takeaways for various market players operating on the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market are competitive landscape analysis, attractive investment proposal and detailed profiles of key players operating on the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market. Business overview, product / service portfolio, financial synopsis and industry news coverage are included in the information covered in company profiles followed by the latest updates on the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market. In terms of geography, the study of research covers:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
East & Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Research methodology devised for this study:
Our methodology includes a combination of primary and secondary research for market size engineering, shares and estimates for key segment-specific global “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market, and regional segmentation.
- Secondary Research
Some of the basic but most important sources reported during the study included annual company reports, press releases, and relevant documents that shed light on recent developments on the global market for “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing.” Reliable sources such as scientific journals, university research papers and government websites were also referenced to recognize business opportunities in different geographic markets and market penetration of different products / services. In addition, paid databases were referred to collect useful information on key players operating in the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market for extensive commercial study. In case there were no public domain data available, we used modeling and estimates to arrive at comprehensive data sets. Secondary research helped to prepare a base for “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market study.
- Primary Research
The extensive secondary research carried out has been complemented by extensive primary research to validate data and analysis. Primary study involved telephone interviews, e-mail interactions as well as face-to-face interviews with major industry experts.
The participants tracked for primary interviews include:
- Vice President/ CEOs
- Marketing/product managers
- Market intelligence managers
- National sales managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other stakeholders
How this report is useful?
The study “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” will facilitate strategic decision-making with credible and genuine business information. It also maps important rivals and their strategies and positioning on the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” industry. The research also covers innovative and upcoming technological developments that are basically aimed at giving you an advantage over rivals. Various industry models industry dynamics and information contained in the study provide clarity across the value chain on different industries. The study also offers decisive approaches with a goal to support market entry and exit decision-making. The research also shows the market’s revenue pockets and investment possibilities.
Who should buy this report?
- Stakeholders across the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Scope of the Report
- Global “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market forecasts from 2018-2026
- 2018-2026 regional “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” industry forecasts covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Latin America;
- Country-level forecasts for 2018-2026 covering leading countries from the above-mentioned regions
- “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” submarket forecasts from 2018-2026 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various sector models such as SWOT assessment, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis of the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market.
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” markets from 2018-2026
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2017 at a global level
Key questions answered in this report
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market?
- What are expected largest segments in the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026?
- What are the fastest growing segments in the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market for the forecast period?
- What are the current market trends in the “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market and valuable opportunities for the players?
- How the regulatory framework affects the global as well as the regional “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” markets?
- Which are the key players operating in the global “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market and what are the strategies adopted by them?
- What are sales, revenue, business strategy and product portfolio of top manufacturers of “Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing” market?
- What is the market size and trend in emerging and developed markets?