Internal Linking of your Blog Posts helps to make Blog SEO Friendly and gain good Search Engine Rankings. WordPress is a powerful CMS Platform and is optimised by Default. But still there exists many SEO Plugins for WordPress Blogs to give you experience of power blogging. This is the major reason that WordPress is the best platform chosen by Bloggers. One of the best SEO Plugin is Insights Plugin.
Insights is a new SEO Plugin and if you are not using it in your Blog, then you are at the downside of Blogging. Insights allows you to quickly access and insert information (links, images, videos, maps..) into your blog posts. Insights brings a powerful new way to write your blog posts. It increases productivity and at the same time quality of your posts.
Installation & Configuration of Insights Plugin
1. Download Insights Plugin
2. Login to your WP Dashboard. Now Navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload. After Uploading Activate it.
3. Now Go to Settings -> Insights. See the Screenshot Below
You can enter the Number of Search Results you would like to get for Blog, Image, Video, Wikipedia.
How To Use Insights Plugin
1. Whenever you will Add a New Post. You will Find Insights Box below the Add New Post box.
2. Enter the keyword or any word that you want to search for in the Field & click on Search Button. See the Screenshot Below.
3. After the Search is Complete, select the URL & Interlink the posts.
Using Insights Plugin will increase your Pageviews and build strong Inbound Links. Its always difficult to Interlink the words in posts manually but Insights plugin easily helps you to do so.