The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Endobronchial Ultrasound Biopsy Devices Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018–2026” the endobronchial ultrasound biopsy devices market was valued at US$ 492.0 Mn in 2017 and projected to reach US$ 753.6 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
The global endobronchial ultrasound biopsy devices market exhibits profitable growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 attributed to mounting technological advances in EBUS devices, increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries (MISs), and rising prevalence of respiratory diseases. EBUS uses bronchoscope and ultrasound to visualize the airway wall and adjacent structures. There are two types of EBUS, namely linear or convex probe EBUS (CP-EBUS) & radial probe EBUS (RP-EBUS) and mostly indicated in diagnosis & staging of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), evaluation of mediastinal & endobronchial lesions, and intrapulmonary pulmonary nodules. Technically developed EBUS devices can record data of other functions like biopsies and body temperatures. Some advanced versions are capable of converting the data into 3D images for better evaluation that can assist in complex medical/diagnostic procedures in order to prevent nerve damage. EBUS mini-probe are able to better analyze the multilayered structure of tracheobronchial wall as compared to other imaging modalities. Some studies presented that endobronchial ultrasound is comparatively cost-effective as it decreases the need for highly morbid and costly invasive procedures such as thoracotomy & mediastinoscopy. Moreover, EBUS provides improved images, which enables the physicians or pulmonologists in visualizing difficult-to-reach areas and accessing more, and smaller, lymph nodes for biopsy with the aspiration needle.
Browse the full report Endobronchial Ultrasound Biopsy Devices Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018–2026 at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/endobronchial-ultrasound-ebus-biopsy-devices-market
Furthermore, EBUS is a minimally invasive (MI) alternative to an open surgery thereby shifting the preference of patients towards MISs as it offers several advantages such as minor incisions & tissue damage, lesser pain & surgical scars, same day discharge from the healthcare settings, and quick wound healing as compared to invasive surgeries. Overall, this can cause minor complications and reduces surgery costs that is likely to foster the market growth during the next nine years. However, endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration (EBUS-TBNA) is a novel technique, and a huge number of pulmonologists require appropriate training on this. Evidence-based protocols for educating EBUS-TBNA are necessary, however; currently, any accepted or standard method does not exist for evaluating EBUS technical skills or competencies, thereby anticipated to affect the EBUS market over the forecast period.
Key Market Movements:
• Globally, the endobronchial ultrasound biopsy devices market to exhibit a healthy growth with a CAGR of 4.9% for the period from 2018 to 2026
• Based on product, the Others segment comprising cleaning brushes, bite blocks, injection needles, and EBUS accessories is poised to display the fastest market growth over the forecast period. This is attributed to its disposable nature and repetitive purchase of these consumables.
• It is envisaged that during 2018 to 2026, the ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) are likely to introduce comparatively higher CAGR owing to improved quality and patient service for EBUS procedures
• North America held a major chunk of the endobronchial ultrasound biopsy devices market in 2017 attributed to the presence of key market participants, availability of advanced diagnostic techniques coupled with higher prices per procedure in the U.S. and Canada
• Asia Pacific to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to surging geriatric population, growing awareness among people about EBUS & a number of healthcare settings, and rising spending on healthcare in China, India, and Australia
• Major players in this vertical are Medtronic plc; Boston Scientific Corporation; Olympus Corporation; FUJIFILM Corporation; CONMED Corporation; Cook Medical; Medi-Globe GmbH; Veran Medical Technologies; and PENTAX Medical
The Global Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Biopsy Devices Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||Product Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
|Indication Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
|End-user Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
|Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on report page
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.
Name: Chris Smith
Address: 105 N 1st ST #429,
SAN JOSE, CA 95103 US
(US/CANADA) Ph.: +1-855-455-8662