According to a new market research report published by Acute Market Reports, “Location Intelligence Market – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Landscape, 2019 -2027”, the location intelligence market was valued at US$ 9.22 Bn in the year 2018 and expected to reach US$ 36.68 Bn by the year 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast from 2019 to 2027.
“Increasing Application of Analytical Tools and Spatial Data expected to boost the demand for Location Intelligence during the Forecast Period”
Location intelligence is used to collect data generated via the Internet of Things (IoT) devices and geographic information system embedded devices. This helps businesses to recognize consumer trends & behavior and generate insights that support businesses to find opportunities for expansion. Moreover, increasing investments from companies in various sectors for analytical solutions is one of the factors that drive market growth. However, cyber-attack may affect stored data which led to privacy concerns. The aforementioned factors have critically impacted the overall location intelligence market growth in the recent past. Strategic initiatives and technological investments in this field are some of the factors that are expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Location intelligence consists of multiple functionalities that include geocoding, mapping and analytics, enterprise tax management, and asset management among others. As the demand for spatial data increasing, this is directly boosting the growth of the cloud-based software segment for storing data and accessing data as per the requirement. Companies are integrating real-time monitoring abilities that are accessible on handy devices for analyzing trends and improving the consumer experience. In this, map-based visualization and map with dashboard are the features for which, the adoption of location intelligence is increasing amongst the companies. These factors are expected to aid the growth of the location intelligence market during the forecast period.
The global location intelligence market is a fragmented market with the presence of a large number of small and large players.
- On May 20, 2019, UberMedia, the leading provider of aggregated mobile location data and intelligence, today announced the beta launch of Vista AI, a fully anonymized mobile location intelligence platform that delivers actionable insights to businesses without compromising accuracy or quality.
- On May 01, 2018, GeoSpock launched a new location intelligence platform. The new platform is used to explore the potential of smart city development, online advertising and mobility through Location Intelligence (LI) analytics functionality – including dynamic filtering, movement tracking, dataset comparisons, and geofencing.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the location intelligence market projected to witness a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027
- System integration service dominated the global location intelligence market in 2018. However, the consulting service seeks lucrative growth during the forecast period.
- The sales and marketing optimization application segment accounted for the largest market share of over 20% in terms of revenue in 2018. Thus, the use of these services in sales and marketing applications enables assessment of consumer behavior, spending patterns, and forecast sales, allowing the companies to optimize their profitability of the business.
- The transportation and logistics vertical accounted for over 19% market share in 2018 owing to the rising need for effective and productive logistics and transportation is on the rise, owing to the growth of vehicles, rise in population, rapid urbanization along with depleting availability of land resources.
- North America held the largest market share in 2019, owing to the presence of key location intelligence and IoT organizations, such as Google, Apple, Qualcomm, HERE, Bosch, and GE.
List of Companies Covered:
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Wireless Logic
- HERE Technologies
- Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Trimble Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Lepton Software
- IBM Corporation
Browse the full report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/location-intelligence-market
The Global Location Intelligence Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||By Service Segment (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
|By Application Segment (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
|By Industry Vertical Segment (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
|By Geography Segment (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on the report page
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.
Name: Chris Smith
Address: 105 N 1st ST #429,
SAN JOSE, CA 95103 US
(US/CANADA) Ph.: +1-855-455-8662