The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Sensitive Toothpaste Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2027” the sensitive toothpaste market was valued at US$ 836.52 Mn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
“New launches by top manufacturers support the growth of the market”
An increase in oral hygiene initiatives such as campaign advertisements by governments and dental care organizations enhanced the demand for sensitive toothpaste. Consumption of tobacco-based products and a rich sugar diet leads to major dental problems. Thus, consumers remunerating more attention to oral hygiene that has led to an increase in demand for sensitive toothpaste. In addition, a number of dentists recommended brushing with sensitive toothpaste at least twice per day. Thereby, increases the demand for sensitive toothpaste globally.
Sensitive toothpaste enables customers with multiple benefits thus increases the demand among customers. For instance, gum strengthening confirmed by the reduction of edema, redness, and glazing from the customers that have used the sensitive toothpaste. Moreover, the application of testing sensitive toothpaste containing natural herbal ingredients displayed extensive reductions in plaque accumulation and gingival inflammation. Thereby, increases the demand for sensitive toothpaste over the forecast period.
Top manufacturers of Sensitive Toothpaste are focusing to increase their product portfolio by launching new toothpaste in the market.
- In September 2019, Sensodyne launched a new toothpaste. The new Sensodyne sensitivity and gum enable to solve both problems related to sensitivity and gum. Thereby, provides the dual-action formula. Moreover, through the launch company aims to help the customers to relieve pain caused by sensitive teeth and we aim towards creating a future free of sensitivity pain
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the Sensitive Toothpaste market is rising at a CAGR of 5.2% for the estimated period from 2019 to 2027
- The Asia Pacific dominated the global sensitive toothpaste market in the year 2018 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The dominance supported by factors such as the presence of top sensitive toothpaste manufacturers in the region. Moreover, rising awareness about oral health drives the demand for sensitive toothpaste in the region.
- The type segment sub-divided into highly sensitive, low sensitivity, and whitening toothpaste. The whitening toothpaste holds the largest share in 2018 and expected to continue its supremacy during the forecast period.
- The online channel expected to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period due to the rising online shopping trends. Moreover, the busy lifestyles of customers support the growth of the online channels globally.
List of Companies Covered:
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Alticor (Amway)
Browse the full report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/sensitive-toothpaste-market
The Global Sensitive Toothpaste Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||By Type (2017–2027; US$ Mn)|
|By Distribution Channel (2017–2027; US$ Mn)|
|By Application (2017–2027; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography (2017–2027; US$ Mn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on the report page
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.
Name: Chris Smith
Address: 105 N 1st ST #429,
SAN JOSE, CA 95103 US
(US/CANADA) Ph.: +1-855-455-8662