LG is unquestionably buckling down on conveying Android 6.0 Marshmallow to its most recent leader offer. After what was basically an absorb test Poland and a greater organized rollout on the organization’s home business sector, clients are currently reporting that the upgrade has begun seeding crosswise over Europe too.
The bundle weighs around 1.55GB and can be acquired through LG Bridge (the OEM’s new PC sync programming). According to client input, the upgrade is not accessible for each unit in Europe yet. The fortunate few who have acquired the product for the most part appear to be from Germany and own the H815.
We additionally went over a rundown of G4 models that will, supposedly, be a piece of this first take off, yet can’t generally affirm its legitimacy:
- LGH815 PRT PORTUGAL PT Portugal, Europe 2015-11-26
- LGH815 POL POLAND PL Poland, Europe 2015-11-26
- LGH815 ROM ROMANIA, RO Romania, Europe 2015-11-26
- LGH815 DEU GERMANY DE Germany, Europe 2015-11-26
- LGH815 EAP AMAZON ES Spain, Europe 2015-11-26
- LGH815 ESP SPAIN ES Spain, Europe 2015-11-26
- LGH815TR TUR TURKEY TR Turkey Mid. East/Africa 2015-11-26
- LGH815 VDS VODAFONE ES Spain, Europe 2015-11-25
- LGH815 TWN TW, Taiwan, China 2015-11-25
- LGH815 VDF VODAFONE GB United Kingdom, Europe 2015-11-25
- LGH815 VIP HR Croatia Europe 2015-11-25
- LGH815 VDH VODAFONE HU Hungary, Europe 2015-11-25
- LGH815 VDP VODAFONE PT Portugal, Europe 2015-11-25
- LGH815 SWC SWISSCOM CH Switzerland Europe 2015-11-25
- LGH815 VDR VODAFONE RO Romania, Europe 2015-11-25
- LGH815 VD2 VODAFONE DE Germany, Europe 2015-11-25
We as of now have a genuinely smart thought of precisely what changes Android 6.0 conveys to the handset. Aside from center Marshmallow components, such as Dozing and the new application consent display, the LG G4 additionally has redesigned Knock Code settings and a couple application renames, as QMemo in the notice board, which is currently Capture+. An official rundown of the changes, alongside screenshot can be found at the second source join.
LG began revealing the Android 6.0 Marshmallow redesign to the G4 cell phone in Poland a month ago, and now the overhaul has started hitting the leader gadget in the organization’s nation of origin of South Korea. Poland isn’t especially a noteworthy business sector for the organization, so a month ago take off there was basically a test run. Also, with Android 6.0 now taking off in a fundamental area like South Korea, it would appear that LG didn’t confront any significant issues with the upgrade in the European nation.
There’s as of now no data on which areas will be getting the upgrade next.