According to a new market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Internet of Things Market — Growth, Share, Opportunities & Competitive Analysis, 2016 -2023”, the global internet of things market is expected to witness steady growth, expanding at a CAGR of over 19% from 2016 to 2023.
The growing digitization of business models both front-end and back-end across major end-user verticals and increasing government initiatives and support to deploy IoT technologies in small- and mid-sized enterprises is driving the growth of the internet of things market worldwide. However, the high cost associated with the deployment of connected devices and intelligent systems is hampering the growth of the market especially in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Browse Full Report Originally Published by Credence Research at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/internet-of-things-iot-market
The global internet of things market is fragmented in nature, with top players constituting less than 40% market share of the overall market revenue. Currently, Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, and Google Inc. are the dominant players in the global Internet of things market. These players follow the strategy of acquiring regional players to enter the untapped market and increase the customer base. Also, key vendors are concentrating on entering a strategic partnership to develop and introduce industry-specific IoT platforms and solutions to gain first-mover advantage.
The prominent players operating in the global Internet of things market are IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Google Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, Microsoft Corporation, Accenture PLC, Oracle Corporation, SAP S.E., General Electric (GE), and Telefonica S.A.
- Growing adoption of cloud-based IoT solution and platform to intensify competition among players in the market
- Large vendors are focusing on acquiring regional players
- A surge in strategic partnerships and joint ventures among prominent players
- Introduction of advanced connected systems and sensors by vendors
You can get the sample copy of this research by Credence Research here: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57847
Report Scope by Segments
By Development Model Type
By End User Type
- Consumer Vertical
- B2B Vertical
- Public Sector
- Energy & Utility
- IT & Telecom
By Services Type
- Implementation & Integration
- Operation Management
- Repair & Maintenance
- Other Service
By Software Type
- Data Management
- Other Software
By Geography Segment
- North America (the U.S., Rest of North America)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa, Latin America)