The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2025,” the global medical nonwoven disposables market was valued at US$ 7,549.8 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 12,718.9 Mn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 5.76 % from 2017 to 2025.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) 2016 report, injuries resulting due to falls and burns, traffic collisions and assault is responsible for the death of nearly 5 million people worldwide; i.e. 9% of the global mortality which accounts for the drastic need for medical nonwoven disposables to treat the wounds. Currently, the hygiene industry is driven by product innovation designed to improve absorption, reduce waste and manufacture disposables with thinner cores and more comfort.
Browse Full Report Originally Published by Credence Research at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/medical-nonwoven-disposables-market
Surgical nonwoven products are leading the global medical nonwoven disposables market due to factors such as the rising number of hospital-acquired infections, better bacterial filtration preventing cross-contamination and skin problems like rash and irritation. Incontinence products will be the fastest-growing market in the product segment, majorly due to a rise in the number of geriatric patients suffering from urinary and fecal incontinence, raising public awareness to maintain self-hygiene and rising number of clinics and ambulatory care services performing surgical procedures.
Currently, North America holds the largest revenue share chiefly due to factors such as the rising number of geriatric patients suffering from urine and fecal incontinence, the existence of advanced healthcare infrastructure and affordable reimbursement scenarios. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing regional market, majorly due to factors such as rising prevalence of critical illnesses requiring immediate surgical intervention, aging population suffering with urine and fecal incontinence, intense competition due to presence of major players and budding industries involved in the manufacturing of medical nonwoven disposables products and increasing disposable income.
The global medical nonwoven disposables market is technologically driven and includes major players such as Abena Group, Ahlstrom Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Covidien, Domtar Corporation, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Freudenberg Nonwoven, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc. and Molnlycke Health Care AB.
Key Market Movements:
- Rising prevalence of injuries due to trauma and accidents
- An increasing number of geriatric patients suffering from urine and fecal incontinence
- Supportive regulatory approval for medical nonwoven disposables products
- Increasing disposables incomes in developing countries and rampant growth of hospitals performing surgical procedures
You can get the sample copy of this research by Credence Research here: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/58760
Report Scope by Segments
By Product Type
- Disposable Underwear
- Cotton Pads
- Panty Shields
- Ultra Absorbent Disposable Diapers
- Super Absorbent Disposable Diapers
- Biodegradable Disposable Diapers
- Surgical Drapes
- Surgical Shoe Covers
- Surgical Caps
- Surgical Gowns
- Sterile Nonwoven Swabs
By Geography Segment
• North America (the U.S., Rest of North America)
• Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa, Latin America)You can get the sample copy of this research by Credence Research here: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/58760