According to the latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Cell-free Protein Expression Market – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2025,” the global cell-free protein expression market was valued at US$ 167.2 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 282.3 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2017 to 2025.
A cell-free protein expression method synthesizes protein without the use of living cells. Cell free protein expression system is used for protein analysis and study biochemical process. It transcribes DNA into RNA and further translates RNA to protein by in-vitro solution made up from selective cell lysate type. They are not used where the high yield of protein synthesis required, while it preferred when small amount of recombinant protein is desired. Conventionally various cell lysate E.coli, wheat germ have being used, while recently mammalian cell lysate is being considered as the best choice for protein synthesis. Commercialisation of cell free protein system, rise in research activities in pharma sector, demand of biologics are significant factors contributing to the growth of cell free protein expression market.
Browse Full Report Originally Published by Credence Research at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/cell-free-protein-expression-market
The global cell-free protein expression market is segmented by product type into E. coli cell-free protein expression system, rabbit reticulocytes cell-free protein expression system, wheat germ cell-free protein expression system, insect cells cell-free protein expression system, mammalian cell-free protein expression system, and consumables. Mammalian cell free protein expression method is anticipated to be the most fast growing segment of cell protein expression market. The global cell-free protein expression market is segmented by application type into enzyme engineering, protein labelling, protein-protein interaction and protein purification. Protein- protein interaction segments dominates the largest share of the cell free protein market expression. It also segmented by expression mode into continuous flow expression and batch expression. Continuous flow expression system occupies large share of cell free protein expression market, and it’s expected to continue the growth during the forecast period.
As of the current market scenario, North America dominated the global cell-free protein expression market followed by the European market. Well established research and development infrastructure, rise in funding in proteomics and genomics study and demand of biologics drive the North American market. Additionally, major biopharmaceutical and biotechnological companies are based in this region, further fuelling the cell-free protein expression market. Asia-Pacific is fastest growing cell free protein expression market in forecast period.
You can get the sample copy of this research by Credence Research here: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/58536
Market Competition Assessment:
Key players in the global cell-free protein expression market are Bioneer Corporation, Biotechrabbit GmbH, CellFree Sciences Co., Cube Biotech GmbH, GeneCopoeia, Inc., Jena Bioscience GmbH, New England Biolabs, Promega Corporation, Takara Bio,Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and others.
Key Market Movements:
– Current trends biologic market is most lucrative, exhibiting tremendous opportunity in coming years. Thus, with immense potential biologics drugs, cell free protein expression would garner attention from biotechnological and biopharmaceutical industries.
– Advancement in technology has led to use of novel expression element such as specially designed promoters that exhibit more efficient translation, genomic engineering that would aid in better translational efficiency and software controlled algorithms that facilitate better output and yield. Thus with demand of more efficient protein production, rapid process play important role in cell-free protein expression market.
– With novel technologies and approaches has led to more reliable, speedy and cost effective systems that help in large quantity of synthesis of protein from cell lysates that further drives the future growth of the market.
– Rise in research and development activities by biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies play pivotal role in cell free protein expression market. Mostly cell protein expression methods are being used these days to develop novel therapeutic with less side effects.
Report Scope by Segments
By Product Type
- E.coli Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Rabbit Reticulocytes Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Wheat Germ Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Insect Cells Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Mammalian Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Labelling Tags
By Application Type
- Enzyme Engineering
- Protein Labeling
- Protein-Protein interaction
- Protein Purification
By Expression Mode Type
- Continuous flow Expression
- Batch Expression
By Geography Segment
- North America (U.S., Rest of North America)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Middle East & Africa, Latin America)