The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Ultrasound Bladder Scanners Market By Product Type (Portable Ultrasound Scanner, Benchtop Ultrasound Scanner), By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics) – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026” the market for ultrasound bladder scanners was valued at US$ 122.4 million in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 207.2 million by 2026 for a CAGR of 6.0 percent between 2018 and 2026.
Browse the full report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/ultrasound-bladder-scanner-market
The global market for ultrasound bladder scanners shows dynamic growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 due to an increase in urinary disorder prevalence, increasing diagnostic procedures along with advanced portable devices. New technology assessment in the field of real-time ultrasound scanning technology, increased manufacturing and increased demand for handheld devices are driving the market. These devices are also used for other urological imaging applications by reducing delays and costs for sonographers or specialized ultrasound equipment in hospitals or clinics. Improved focus on new product launches, collaborations and partnerships between North American companies is expected to drive growth globally. For example, in August 2017, Clarius Mobile Health launched wireless C3 multipurpose ultrasound scanners with advanced integrated mobile applications. In addition, Verathon, Inc. launched its new portable 3-D ultrasound instrument, BladderScan Prime Plus embedded with advanced artificial intelligence, in November 2017. In addition, in September 2017, EchoNous announced a new investment of US$ 35 million from Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. Oh, L.P. (KKR) is a global investment firm.
Other major growth factors include increasing hospitalizations for urinary tract infections, increasing outpatient care, advancement in the digital industry, and the use of advanced systems in the portable bladder ultrasound segment. In addition, increasing partnerships with hospitals, increasing demand for non-invasiveand painless procedures will gain traction during the forecast period. However, the high cost of ultrasound bladder scanners, the lack of healthcare infrastructure, the lack of awareness and affordability issues are limiting market growth globally.
Download Free PDF Sample Request: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/59478
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the ultrasound bladder scanners market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 6.0% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Higher technology assessment in the portable segment is gaining traction in the market
- Europe, and the Asia Pacific to show promising opportunities owing to rising awareness, increase in adoption of handheld devices and improved healthcare infrastructure
- Major players in this vertical are GE Healthcare Inc., Patricia Industries (LABORIE), Caresono, Roper Technologies, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., SRS Medical Systems, Inc., Mcube Technology Co., Ltd., Verathon Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Vitacon, Mianyang Meike Electronic, dBMEDx, Inc., Meda Co., Ltd., ECHO-SON, Signostics, Inc. and others.
By Product (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Portable Ultrasound Scanners
- Benchtop Ultrasound Scanners
By End User Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Diagnostic centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Latin America