The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports, “Dental Restorative Supplies Market By Restorative Material Type (Ceramics, Metal Alloys, Biomaterials, Composite Materials, Others), By Application (Impression Materials, Denture Materials, Adhesive & Bonding Materials, Others), By End-User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Labs, Research Institutes) -Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026” the market for dental restorative supplies was valued at US$ 3,852.0 million in 2017 and is anticipated to reach US$ 6,649.4 million by 2026 for a CAGR of 6.2 percent between 2018 and 2026.
Browse the full report at “Dental Restorative Supplies Market”
The worldwide market for dental restorative supplies demonstrates a successful rise in the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 due to an rise in dental restoration processes including crowns, bridges, fillings, implants and others worldwide. Dental restoration is the diagnosis and therapy of circumstances affecting the teeth, gums, and other maxillofacial areas of the human body. Growing prevalence of dental problems, such as dental decay, loss of teeth, and other dental infections leading to dental replacement, are key considerations that are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Other key variables driving general market demand include the development of the intelligent digital dental sector, fresh technology assessment in 3D printing technology, the use of sophisticated CAD / CAM technologies, rising demand for implants in the cosmetic dental sector, and an increase in dental tourism, which are increasing the development of the general market during the forecast period. The use of top-level apps in dental restorative supplies is increasing considerably, mainly in developed countries. Treatment with sophisticated biomaterials, printing materials, bonding agents & adhesives, extensible pattern materials and other denture products is commonly seen in the dental sector. Increasing procedures for metal alloys, ceramics and composite materials are in demand; they help to promote dental health in the long term.
Advancing composite materials globally along with increasing aesthetic procedures with new composite resins will further boost revenue growth during the forecast period. Growing cosmetic dentistry is boosting demand for esthetic restoration; the need for a wide range of colored tooth fillings is also driving the development of non-metal filling products. Improving the precision of restoration methods with improved models such as intraoral imaging, digital dental radiography and fresh technology assessment in computer-aided dentistry has shown a profitable increase over the forecast period.
Download Free PDF Sample Request: Dental Restorative Supplies Market
Most of the general population in the United States has dental problems owing to untreated infection or tooth decay. There is a elevated incidence of periodontal disease in the United States, most of which affects kids. According to present statistics and surveys from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other Dental Research Institutes in the U.S. and Europe, there is an growing need for regular dental examinations, diagnosis and therapy. Substantial surgical procedures are also preferred in a few complex instances, due to strong demand for restorative materials in hospitals, dental clinics and surgical centers. Overall growth in the target patient pool in developing countries such as Brazil, India, China, Mexico, Argentina, Indonesia and others, increasing acceptance of technologically sophisticated processes, along with an growing amount of dental hospitals, clinics and labs, are contributing to the highest income share during the forecast period.
The increased cost of the dental implant procedures, lack of awareness about the treatment and management of dental restoration techniques, lack of skilled dental professionals in the developing nations, and the conflicting reimbursement policies are few external factors restraining the overall growth of the dental restorative supplies market globally. Other external factors include, rising minimally invasive treatments, increasing awareness related to dental restoration advanced materials and its applications, are fueling the demand for dental restorative supplies in near future.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the dental restorative supplies market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 6.2% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Based on the product, the metal alloys and ceramics segment shows lucrative growth with increasing applications in the dental restorative procedures. Higher technology assessment in the products with computer-aided dentistry is gaining traction in the market.
- Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific to shows promising opportunities and shows growing CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness among the individuals about new and advanced dental restorative supplies
- Increasing number of advanced dental healthcare settings, easy accessibility of branded products with enhanced digital applications to patients, and increasing healthcare spending in India, China, Mexico, Russia, Brazil, and Japan will contribute the growth of the market during the forecast period
- Major players in this vertical are Dentsply Sirona, Inc., 3MESPE AG, Coltène, DenMat Holdings, LLC, DMG America, LLC, GC Corporation, Kuraray Noritake Dental, Pentron Clinical Technologies, Institut Straumann AG, Zimmer Biomet and others.
Do Inquiry before buying report at Dental Restorative Supplies Market
By Restorative Material Type (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Metal Alloys
- Composite Materials
- Others (Composite resin, Glass Ionomer Cement and Compomers)
By Application Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Impression Materials
- Denture Materials
- Adhesive & Bonding Materials
- Others (Fabricated Materials, Endodontic Materials And Implants)
By End-user Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Dental hospitals & clinics
- Dental labs
- Research Institutes
By Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Latin America