Acute Market Reports’s latest report on the “Medical Marijuana” market provides in-depth understanding of competitive analysis, 2017 to 2025 market forecast, and market trends and sizes. Acute Market Reports report aims to identify business opportunities for different stakeholders by focusing on different aspects such as market drivers, potential revenue streams, challenges, opportunities, issues, and various events affecting the “Medical Marijuana” market. Market report on “Medical Marijuana” covers comprehensive analysis and forecast for market segmentation “Medical Marijuana,” leading regions in the “Medical Marijuana” market together with major countries.
Cannabionoids are natural extracts derived from Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica and Cannabis ruderalis. For centuries marijuana has been used extensively for recreational, medical and ritualistic purposes. It comprises of psychoactive drug component tetrahydrocannabinol which causes the stimulation of the cannabinoid receptor CB1 and CB2 respectively. The activation of these receptors results in pain relieving activity in patients suffering with chronic pain due to AIDS, cancer, neuropathic pain etc., In the last decade marijuana has been a keen research subject for researchers and academicians throughout the globe to understand its therapeutic benefits in treating anorexia and nausea.
The report also covers several profiles of leading companies operating in the market of “Medical Marijuana.” Estimation of market size includes data triangulation from various types of approaches such as top-down, bottom-up, supply-side and demand-side. Important takeaways for various market players operating on the “Medical Marijuana” market are competitive landscape analysis, attractive investment proposal and detailed profiles of key players operating on the “Medical Marijuana” market. Business overview, product / service portfolio, financial synopsis and industry news coverage are included in the information covered in company profiles followed by the latest updates on the “Medical Marijuana” market. In terms of geography, the study of research covers:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Research methodology devised for this study:
Our methodology includes a combination of primary and secondary research for market size engineering, shares and estimates for key segment-specific global “Medical Marijuana” market, and regional segmentation.
Some of the basic but most important sources reported during the study included annual company reports, press releases, and relevant documents that shed light on recent developments on the global market for “Medical Marijuana.” Reliable sources such as scientific journals, university research papers and government websites were also referenced to recognize business opportunities in different geographic markets and market penetration of different products / services. In addition, paid databases were referred to collect useful information on key players operating in the “Medical Marijuana” market for extensive commercial study. In case there were no public domain data available, we used modeling and estimates to arrive at comprehensive data sets. Secondary research helped to prepare a base for “Medical Marijuana” market study.
The extensive secondary research carried out has been complemented by extensive primary research to validate data and analysis. Primary study involved telephone interviews, e-mail interactions as well as face-to-face interviews with major industry experts.
The participants tracked for primary interviews include:
Vice President/ CEOs
Market intelligence managers
National sales managers
How this report is useful?
The study “Medical Marijuana” will facilitate strategic decision-making with credible and genuine business information. It also maps important rivals and their strategies and positioning on the “Medical Marijuana” industry. The research also covers innovative and upcoming technological developments that are basically aimed at giving you an advantage over rivals. Various industry models industry dynamics and information contained in the study provide clarity across the value chain on different industries. The study also offers decisive approaches with a goal to support market entry and exit decision-making. The research also shows the market’s revenue pockets and investment possibilities.
Who should buy this report?
Stakeholders across the “Medical Marijuana” market value chain.
Business development managers
Scope of the Report
• Global “Medical Marijuana” market forecasts from 2017-2025
• 2017-2025 regional “Medical Marijuana” industry forecasts covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Latin America;
• Country-level forecasts for 2017-2025 covering leading countries from the above-mentioned regions
• “Medical Marijuana” submarket forecasts from 2017-2025 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
• Various sector models such as SWOT assessment, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis of the “Medical Marijuana” market.
• Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level “Medical Marijuana” markets from 2017-2025
• Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the “Medical Marijuana” market
• Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2017 at a global level
Key questions answered in this report
• Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of “Medical Marijuana” market?
• What are expected largest segments in the “Medical Marijuana” market during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025?
• What are the fastest growing segments in the “Medical Marijuana” market for the forecast period?
• What are the current market trends in the “Medical Marijuana” market and valuable opportunities for the players?
• How the regulatory framework affects the global as well as the regional “Medical Marijuana” markets?
• Which are the key players operating in the global “Medical Marijuana” market and what are the strategies adopted by them?
• What are sales, revenue, and business strategy and product portfolio of top manufacturers of “Medical Marijuana” market?
• What is the market size and trend in emerging and developed markets?