Credence Research’s latest report on the “Alternative Data” market provides in-depth understanding of competitive analysis, 2017 to 2025 market forecast, and market trends and sizes. Credence Research report aims to identify business opportunities for different stakeholders by focusing on different aspects such as market drivers, potential revenue streams, challenges, opportunities, issues, and various events affecting the “Alternative Data” market. Market report on “Alternative Data” covers comprehensive analysis and forecast for market segmentation “Alternative Data,” leading regions in the “Alternative Data” market together with major countries.
Alternative data is a collection, packaging, cleansing, modeling as well as distribution of large structured and unstructured data sources to improve investment returns and build predictive insights. Alternative data set to transform the face of investment management (IM) over the next few years. In following years IM firms are showing positive intention towards using social media, news feeds, online communities, satellite imagery, communication metadata and geospatial information for estimates. The lure of alternative data is largely potential for an information advantage over the market pertaining to investment decision.
The report also covers several profiles of leading companies operating in the market of “Alternative Data.” Estimation of market size includes data triangulation from various types of approaches such as top-down, bottom-up, supply-side and demand-side. Important takeaways for various market players operating on the “Alternative Data” market are competitive landscape analysis, attractive investment proposal and detailed profiles of key players operating on the “Alternative Data” market. Business overview, product / service portfolio, financial synopsis and industry news coverage are included in the information covered in company profiles followed by the latest updates on the “Alternative Data” market. In terms of geography, the study of research covers:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Research methodology devised for this study:
Our methodology includes a combination of primary and secondary research for market size engineering, shares and estimates for key segment-specific global “Alternative Data” market, and regional segmentation.
Some of the basic but most important sources reported during the study included annual company reports, press releases, and relevant documents that shed light on recent developments on the global market for “Alternative Data.” Reliable sources such as scientific journals, university research papers and government websites were also referenced to recognize business opportunities in different geographic markets and market penetration of different products / services. In addition, paid databases were referred to collect useful information on key players operating in the “Alternative Data” market for extensive commercial study. In case there were no public domain data available, we used modeling and estimates to arrive at comprehensive data sets. Secondary research helped to prepare a base for “Alternative Data” market study.
The extensive secondary research carried out has been complemented by extensive primary research to validate data and analysis. Primary study involved telephone interviews, e-mail interactions as well as face-to-face interviews with major industry experts.
The participants tracked for primary interviews include:
Vice President/ CEOs
Market intelligence managers
National sales managers
How this report is useful?
The study “Alternative Data” will facilitate strategic decision-making with credible and genuine business information. It also maps important rivals and their strategies and positioning on the “Alternative Data” industry. The research also covers innovative and upcoming technological developments that are basically aimed at giving you an advantage over rivals. Various industry models industry dynamics and information contained in the study provide clarity across the value chain on different industries. The study also offers decisive approaches with a goal to support market entry and exit decision-making. The research also shows the market’s revenue pockets and investment possibilities.
Who should buy this report?
Stakeholders across the “Alternative Data” market value chain.
Business development managers
Scope of the Report
• Global “Alternative Data” market forecasts from 2017-2025
• 2017-2025 regional “Alternative Data” industry forecasts covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Latin America;
• Country-level forecasts for 2017-2025 covering leading countries from the above-mentioned regions
• “Alternative Data” submarket forecasts from 2017-2025 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
• Various sector models such as SWOT assessment, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis of the “Alternative Data” market.
• Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level “Alternative Data” markets from 2017-2025
• Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the “Alternative Data” market
• Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2017 at a global level
Key questions answered in this report
• Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of “Alternative Data” market?
• What are expected largest segments in the “Alternative Data” market during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025?
• What are the fastest growing segments in the “Alternative Data” market for the forecast period?
• What are the current market trends in the “Alternative Data” market and valuable opportunities for the players?
• How the regulatory framework affects the global as well as the regional “Alternative Data” markets?
• Which are the key players operating in the global “Alternative Data” market and what are the strategies adopted by them?
• What are sales, revenue, and business strategy and product portfolio of top manufacturers of “Alternative Data” market?
• What is the market size and trend in emerging and developed markets?